I designed a logo for Retrouvaille’s International Council Meeting that will be held in Durban in 2014. Couples that have attended and coordinated the Retrouvaille program will attend this conference. Visit www.icmdurbanadventure2014.com to learn more about the program and conference.
The specifications for the logo were …
• It needs to show the feeling of Indaba, cause it is going to be a group people coming together to discuss and share ideas
• It needs to have a South African flavor, cause it is going to be held in Durban, South Africa
• It needs to show the feeling of Ubuntu (“I am what I am because of who we all are”), cause the Retrouvaille program is about helping each other
• It can include a globe, cause it symbolizes that people around the world is coming to Africa
• The Retrouvaille cross needs to be included in the logo.